Sunday, September 29, 2013

First blog post EVER.

So we've been in school for almost a month, and I thought things would get a little less "crazy"...but they haven't. The funny thing is, I love the craziness. I love the fact that I never know when I am going to take that "perfect picture." I love having to get in my car and driving for miles just to get an incredible shot. Most of all though, I absolutely love the fact that this is how the rest of my life is going to be. Going into the photography program was nerve-racking (considering I have never owned an DSLR camera) but it's safe to say that I made the right decision. I am learning so much, everything from the correct f-stop to angling my camera to get the perfect light angle. But when all the craziness is done at the end of the day, I am doing something that makes me happy. And isn't that what life is about? Doing things that make you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment